Tuesday, February 24, 2009

USA a Country LOVED by every One


USA a very beautiful developed country with history of doing things first. First in Space, First to reach Moon, first to save World and first to put every one in recesion. The Mortgage or Home Loan where I worked and is epi centre of world recesion. It started from USA and spreading like Jungal fire all over the world. As I am in India I am worried about the future of my counrty.

As I am on day to day basis watch the people from my industry and specially real estate industry, who are some how are going in the same way as it was started in USA some time 2006 end.

Over Priceing of housing, default by the real estate developer.

2 comments:

  1. Avoid following US patterns, realize they are correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. realize the are not always correct

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger