Tuesday, February 24, 2009

are U save, are U sure, your real estate Builder is not cheating on you?

One of my customer, who wanted to take home loan from my bank failed to get the requisit information from the Real Estate developer of his flat.
This customer of us booked a flat in a builder flat at Indirapuram Ghaziabad. The Builder taken 20% from this person and was asking 10% more as the customer sign the application from where it was written about the condition. The customer wanted to avile Home Loan facility, but the builder not having complete Land paper and the approve plan was pending with authority. In that condition builder do not have any right to demand any money accept the 5% or 10% of booking amount. My customer failed to provide the builder papers and loan was never disbursed. It was almost one year bank and resently I come across my customer and still builder not got the required documents.
I am really worry about large number of people who has invested their hard earn money in to builder project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger